• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Nose piece

you can get them done through oakley uk - although they have done some bad work lately.

That would be kinda expensive for me as im based in the UK

It won't be that bad, cost me each time I've sent some to the Xman around a tenner to ship over to him and he doesn't hang about when getting them done & sent back! If you consider the current exchange rate and the fact that it's around £30 to send to Oakley Europe (that's where they go I believe from here) you're better of investing in the Xman and getting them back as good/ better than new, or back from Oakley and, well, reviews around here recently about their services haven't exactly been glowing!

Any idea how much it is to get the nose piece repaied

The flexible part of the frame? $50 through XMAN.

That would be kinda expensive for me as im based in the UK

Location up-front would have been helpful... but I still would send to @THE X-MAN. I do not know his current position on International work but if he doesn't want the additional issues for International then ask a US forum member to assist.
If you do not know any I would be happy to assist. You would need 4 OEM tune-ups to last as long as one XMan tune-up.