• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet Orb Gaskets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

can someone out there hook up the x-man with a set of Juliet orbital gaskets,ill pay within 5 minutes.....HELP

Some people reacted to this post.
Just call Oakley. I just got 2 set of gaskets and 2 screws from them today, and it was free.

Yea I can get em from linegear too but I don't like waiting till spring to get em.if no body has an extra set by Monday ill call Oakley and try that route.
thanks viper

Username Hidden said:
Just call Oakley. I just got 2 set of gaskets and 2 screws from them today, and it was free.

Hmm.. I've tried that dozens of times and it never worked. Always told to send in for a tuneup.

just got off the phone with Oakley customer service and he said "no" to selling me a set of gaskets , but I can send in my frames for a tune up and ill get those included in the rebuild.Hmmmmm,should I have them tune my nosebridge too.

That's funny. I called Oakley Canada yesterday and received them this morning. Sorry that didn't work you Mark.

Username Hidden said:
can someone out there hook up the x-man with a set of Juliet orbital gaskets,ill pay within 5 minutes.....HELP
I got you bro, just pay it forward. PM me where you want it.

PENNYHONEY TO THE RESCUE........THANKS MAN.