• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Orbitals

Canadain_Othusiast

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys, I'm a collector of sorts, though I collect to wear not to shelf. I'm also a police officer, recently my pair of duty wear Juliet Carbons with Black Iridium Polarized 04-149 ended up getting run over by my car while in the soft vault after an altercation (long story). The ear stems and nose bridge are fine but the orbitals on both sides have broken.

I am looking for both orbitals, however if I can find them quickly I may only need a right as DrChopShop has advised me that he has a left currently.

Does anyone have any ideas where I might go to find these orbital or have one I could possibly purchase?

Thanks in advance,

Stephen

This most likely won't help you but I have a right Carbon orbital but the tab is broken. Maybe someone here can fix it?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1468526460.969652.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1468526472.590434.jpg

Hi guys, I'm a collector of sorts, though I collect to wear not to shelf. I'm also a police officer, recently my pair of duty wear Juliet Carbons with Black Iridium Polarized 04-149 ended up getting run over by my car while in the soft vault after an altercation (long story). The ear stems and nose bridge are fine but the orbitals on both sides have broken.

I am looking for both orbitals, however if I can find them quickly I may only need a right as DrChopShop has advised me that he has a left currently.

Does anyone have any ideas where I might go to find these orbital or have one I could possibly purchase?

Thanks in advance,

Stephen
Welcome to the forum.

In addition to @zwc0442 ....maybe there's a chance that @THE X-MAN has one lying around? Maybe?

Back