• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Parts????

John Wayne

Oakley Enthusiast
Does anybody know where a right arm for a gen 1 Juliet titanium can be found. I've had these for over 15 yeard and am completely heartbroken that I can't find this part. I've neen searching for 2 years now.

My suggestion would be to post a WTB in the exchange section.

To gain access to the exchange section, you must be a member for at least two weeks and make at least 15 (hopefully meaningful) posts. Alternatively, you may purchase a premium membership for immediate access.

Welcome to the forum!

OK, just found out i can sandblast them (aluminum oxide) so i guess the next question is, what do you want for it?

If you want an x-metal finish, I should match the entire frame..... $20.00
My poor Juliets are so worn out. What exactly do you mean by match the frame? Blasting the entire frame and the plasma arm together? I just checked out your site and I am definitely interested in the nose tightening service and the x-metal service. will it get out the scuffs and scrapes (none are deep, all superficial) on my frames? I definately would love to "refresh" my x-metal look, and i definately want that arm, whatever the cost. I already have new rubbers and lenses on the way. You have no idea how excited i am at the possibility of getting my Juliets back in shape. This is the end of a long search for me. Let me know how we get this show on the road...thanx

Last edited:
Back