• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Plasma and Positive Red Custom Cut

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Plasma Juliet frame in like new condition paired with custom cut Positive Red lenses.

I bought this pair in new condition from the original owner. I have not worn them other than to try on.

Box has some scuffs on outside. Includes glasses, bag, papers, and box as shown. Stand not included. $425 shipped to CONUS including Paypal fees.
IMG_3444.JPG
IMG_3443.JPG
IMG_3442.JPG
IMG_3441.JPG
IMG_3439.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Very nice!!!!! GLWYS

Price reduced to $400 shipped and including Paypal fee.

Username Hidden said:
I'm really liking this color a lot!! Ya hear that, @Chris A Hardaway!? lol
I really like the shade of these positive red iridium lenses. A great example of the way they used to be.

Username Hidden said:
I really like the shade of these positive red iridium lenses. A great example of the way they used to be.

I just purchased a set that you cut from @Bronzefunk. Saw a pic of them in a black frame and they look bad a$$. Maybe nicer than my early or fist gen Ruby Iridium lenses. I have several older deep red/publish Ruby lenses everyone likes....but these look just as good if not better IMHO. Oakley was out of stock with these lenses in HJ 2.0 to get for you to cut....but they are available now. Perhaps I'll score a set for you to cut for my SW 2.0s...