• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Plasma /Emerald Question

i am rich

The Silly Collector!
Don't mess with Texas
Went to an Oakley vault today and was told that the Juliet Plasma frame with emerald lens are considered "custom" and the price is $425. Does the price sound about right? And I thought plasma frame with emerald lenses are one of the default set up because it even has a sku # of 04-115 or 04-150. I did not understand what she meant by custom.

Went to an Oakley vault today and was told that the Juliet Plasma frame with emerald lens are considered "custom" and the price is $425. Does the price sound about right? And I thought plasma frame with emerald lenses are one of the default set up because it even has a sku # of 04-115 or 04-150. I did not understand what she meant by custom.
theyre not available as a stock colorway in stores anymore but i guess they can slap together OCP parts to make it. and imo thats abit pricey, even though the PLasma/emerald is the only way i will have a plasma frame that isnt a gen1. really nice colorway.

Yes sir. The emerald lenses were actually on a plasma non serialized. I ended up getting just the lenses because they were the last pair. The price and "custom" is still bugging me. I will call tomorrow and ask. Nice lenses but no frames :(

What they were telling me is that they had to grab a plasma and place the emerald lenses on them. So its considered "custom". I bought an x metal, ruby red and transferred the emeralds on the x metals frame.