• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Plasma/Fire 1st Gen.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Juliet Plasma/Fire. P062823 serial, so 1st gen with original lenses. Comes complete with box/coin/paperwork. No microbag but will include an aftermarket one. Date on coin is 1999. Bottom foam has been removed but main foam is in great shape.
Frames are in excellent shape with usual gen1 casting/finnishing marks. There is a slight amount of tarnishing. No excessive flex in bridge joint. Lenses are also in very good shape with one very faint scratch on left lens. You have to look really close to see it and with the lens at a certain angle - definitely doesn't affect vision.

Please remember that these glasses are 14 years old when considering them! I can supply extra pictures if required.

Waleva arm rubbers which can obviously be replaced with OEM. If you are happy with Waleva rubber the temple shock to match are included.

7umyte2e.jpg

ydade8ug.jpg

uruvy3e3.jpg

upytupuq.jpg

e8y3etaq.jpg

qy2ymu6e.jpg

u6esavyr.jpg

tysetega.jpg

£170/$275 (paypal f&f or add 3%) which includes shipping to UK/Europe/USA. Please pm me for other countries.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Tarnish only adds character! GLWS!

I'd love to have this, just don't have the funds.
I love the character of 1st gens.
These look perfect in my eyes.

updated with new price