• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Plasma Fire 4th Gen

Meh

Oakley Expert
May as well keep up the theme of Juliet Plasma Fire. Recently picked these up locally. My second pair of X-metals. Love the plasma finish but I'm not crazy about fire lenses. They're great to look at, but not awesome to look through. I'm going to try them out for a while to see if I can learn to love them, maybe change them to emerald.

Still learning about generations, but 4th gen has no marks of any kind on the stems right?

WP_20160324_10_22_41_Pro1.jpg

Keep the fire

@Meh Absolutely listen to this! Give the fire a chance, probably my favorite! My go-to radar lens for cycling, the brighter the day the better they seem to do. Don't ignore the emerald by any means (I'm wearing my Juliets with emerald today, as a matter of record), they are a very good lens also. Just give those fires a little more time! ;)

Congrats. Not really a fan of looking through fire either. Just really messes with my eyes. You can always get custom cuts though.

@Meh Absolutely listen to this! Give the fire a chance, probably my favorite! My go-to radar lens for cycling, the brighter the day the better they seem to do. Don't ignore the emerald by any means (I'm wearing my Juliets with emerald today, as a matter of record), they are a very good lens also. Just give those fires a little more time! ;)
I'm the complete opposite on the fire haha. It's a lose lose for me on these. Not a fan inside and out, and are my least favorite lenses.

On another note, Emerald are my favorite and are a beauty to look at. Each lens has its positives and negatives though, so it's awesome to have all the options we do.