• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet: Plasma/Ice Iridium

Thanks jive. Was almost about to bid on a pair but then I noticed just a slight section of the lens cleaning cloth!! The ones they supply with all that fake oakley crap!! Had it not been for that he would have gotten me because the rest of the display looks nice!

I know this is a little off topic, but I was at my gf's sister's place this weekend. They kind of live in the middle of nowhere in Wisconsin, and they have a very small town. This morning while we were out, I noticed a guy with what looked like Juliet's. I casually asked him to look at them, and they didn't have that serial number on the arm. They were like...goldish but not the 24K gold versions. I asked him where he got it, and he said he got it for $10 at the local Good Will store. Unless they were fake (they didn't feel fake at all), that's one hell of a deal! I have no idea if it was loose or tight since I've never compared or had any before, but the lenses weren't too bad and the frame was scuff free. Amazing!

Oh I'm not too sure. It didn't look like that though. The lenses weren't too big. Hmm...I don't recall seeing a name anywhere either. Then again, I didn't look for one lol. I automatically thought it was the Juliet.