• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Plasma VR 28 Black Iridium Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dbnini I know you were joking man. But yes I do give her **** about her spending sometimes. I spend more money on stuff than she does. And no I am not spending her money. I consider it me spending my money after bills are paid.

Some people reacted to this post.
Just like mine knows I spent 650$ on my romeos a few days ago.....oh wait she does. I DO WHAT I WANT

Lol my wife would freak out if she knew how much i spent on oakleys in the last month

Username Hidden said:
Lol my wife would freak out if she knew how much i spent on oakleys in the last month
My wife was giving me sh** because I was wanting to spend $380 on a Lego Technic Lamborghini car set with my tax return money. Which, I can see where she is coming from because I would build it and then just let it set on display and collect dust. At least if I'm gonna spend that kind of money I might as well buy a nice high end pair of Juliets, Romeos, X-Squared, etc.

Nice one, with great lenses!

Username Hidden said:

Would be even worse when the wife has no idea and thinks that Juliet and Penny were actual people

Username Hidden said:
Would be even worse when the wife has no idea and thinks that Juliet and Penny were actual people
Lol she knows juliet, penny and romeo. But she still mixes them up

Username Hidden said:
Just like mine knows I spent 650$ on my romeos a few days ago.....oh wait she does. I DO WHAT I WANT
This is the way

Username Hidden said:
Dbnini I know you were joking man. But yes I do give her **** about her spending sometimes. I spend more money on stuff than she does. And no I am not spending her money. I consider it me spending my money after bills are paid.
Gotcha

Last edited:
When my wife starts giving me **** about buying too many pairs, I just buy her a couple and everything is good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.