• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Plasma VR 28 Black Iridium Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For offer I’ve got a pair of “JE” serial Juliets/plasma frame with VR28 Black Iridium Polarized lenses and rootbeer rubbers. Frame is tight as new with no scratches or scuffs. Just a minor casting mark as shown but not noticeable. Lenses also in excellent shape as are all rubbers. $300 shipped CONUS
96fd486de116b70d342865eb36f32f32.jpg

b7cad2cf669bd0107aeeefcc0f7b22b0.jpg

4abd93508a8850e85c6c1cd36435e79d.jpg

658197bf90cb64298806423e825d6872.jpg

7a38833da7859d9ff7bbe35fec64c40f.jpg

1546ee2c23af96a5aaa59a676f5cd8e8.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Ooooooo baby!

Offers welcome let’s find these a new, loving home.

Those are nice!! Still have to wait on my tax return/third stimulus checks. Wife won't let me spend that much on sunglasses on a normal day. She thinks me spending over $100 on my Whiskers is ridiculous, which isn't the most I've spent on Oakleys.

Username Hidden said:
Those are nice!! Still have to wait on my tax return/third stimulus checks. Wife won't let me spend that much on sunglasses on a normal day. She thinks me spending over $100 on my Whiskers is ridiculous, which isn't the most I've spent on Oakleys.
Sounds like you need a new wife then

Username Hidden said:
You tell your wife the truth about what you spend?

Username Hidden said:
You tell your wife the truth about what you spend?
Most of the time...no. But the other small percentage I do because you know...happy wife, happy life! Plus we have a joint checking bank account so if I use funds out of that account she can see the transactions anyway.

Username Hidden said:
Most of the time...no. But the other small percentage I do because you know...happy wife, happy life! Plus we have a joint checking bank account so if I use funds out of that account she can see the transactions anyway.
I was joking, you shouldn’t tell her anything at all. Are you spending her money? Do you give her **** about what she spends her money on? I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.