• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Plasma VR 28 Black Iridium Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
When my wife starts giving me **** about buying too many pairs, I just buy her a couple and everything is good :)
That’s expert level distraction lol

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
When my wife starts giving me **** about buying too many pairs, I just buy her a couple and everything is good :)
My wife isn't into Oakleys like I am. Especially after she lost her first pair at a hotel while on vacation over 5-6 years ago. She vowed she would never own another pair.

Username Hidden said:
My wife isn't into Oakleys like I am. Especially after she lost her first pair at a hotel while on vacation over 5-6 years ago. She vowed she would never own another pair.
that means more Oakleys for you brother ;)

Username Hidden said:
Well after the conversation her and I just had about not even ten minutes ago she told me that I don't need another pair of Oakleys and if I did, divorce would be in the near future.

Username Hidden said:
Well after the conversation her and I just had about not even ten minutes ago she told me that I don't need another pair of Oakleys and if I did, divorce would be in the near future.
You’ll miss her at first but you’ll get over it.😉

Username Hidden said:
I also told her I was going to use some of my tax return to buy another pair. In this case, Juliet, X-Squared, etc.

:focus: Great pair brother, surprised these aren’t sold yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.