• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Plasma With Black Iridum Lenses And Almost New Rubber

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey fellow O-Addicts,

I recently came across an almost new Juliet X Metal with Black Iridium lenses. I switched new Rubys in them and now I have the one wearing pair I wanted. Due to the fact that I see myself more as an Juliet-wearer then a collector I came to the conclusion that I won't need my Plasma frame anymore. So I popped in the Black Iridium lenses of the X Metal pair and here we go:

Up for sale is a Plasma frame (without a serial, a coin or a box) and those Black Iridium lenses that are just like new. I own that frame for a few months and when I got it I exchanged all the rubber (except the temple shocks) with a brand new genuine Oakley kit in black. I have worn it maybe ten times since then. The old rubber as well as the other nosepieces will be included. The frame itself I'd rate 8 / 10 due to the fact that the nosebridge is slightly loose. Not too bad but compared to the almost new pair I own now noticable. Never made me worry though.

Here are a few pics, taken a few moments ago:

dclp-r-02e7.jpg

Because of the fact that I invested in new rubber and that the lenses are absolutely flawless I would like to have 275,- USD for the pair. Please note that I am located in Germany, so sending it to the States will cost another 20,- USD and will take some time. It will be done via DHL and I will provide the tracking number to the seller. If the seller is located within Germany I will cover the costs for the shipment. Payment will be done via PayPal.

Please not that I will only ship to the US or Germany.

If my price is way of the scale please let me know.

Thanks for your interest! :)

Some people reacted to this post.
GLWS!

Second that..GLWS bro

Thanks! :)

Still up for sale. Am I way off with my asking price?

Obviously no interest in this nice pair.... if I find the time I will set them in the bay on the weekend. :cool: Possibly this will help selling it cause the potential buyer will have the security of many positve comments to my eBay account.

Last edited:
14 people are watching the eBay-post. Anyone from here?

Sold via the bay. :)