• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Juliet plasma

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi. I have got three plasma Juliet (non 1st gen bone plasma). And one carbon frame. all in good condition. A few brand new lens options. And I love the plasma. But would love to trade one of them for a different colour. X metal. Polished Etc. Or even would look at different x metals. Romeo 2 , penny Etc. Anyone who is looking for a plasma Juliet shoot me a pm. Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Wish I had something for trade. No hesitations here guys, fantastic member to deal with!

Thanks for that! How you getting better now Matthew, fantastic member shout right back at you

Pm sent

try again. i have a few plasma frames... some new with box, some great tuned condition, one a little loose. want to trade for an x metal frame juliet, or polished. .. some of the frames are serialised. and could come with new oem lenses, titanium or emerald, or with used fire, or ice etc. so. if anyone has spare xmetal or polished then i have spare plasma frames in various conditions for a trade. Thanks