• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Juliet Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello there, my brother decided to follow his instincts and buy a set of Plasma Juliets (I believe they are 1st gen), while they are in good condition, he decided he prefers his Penny, so the Juliets are going up for sale.
Asking $350 usd with local shipping (or we can talk pesos if the exchange works better for you)

This is a Plasma Juliet with Ice Iridium Lenses, comes with box (not matching but has colored sticker), coin, mf bag, soft vault with box (the X has lost some paint), the Juliets with ice iridium lenses 6/10 (still wearable, vision is good), extra set of OEM rubbers (nose and temple), and also a set of Irish Iridium Exovista lenses with a T6 screwdriver (these were a gift from the seller, they are the ones in the pics, they ain't bad, but I've always prefered OEM) They are currently installed. Bridge has no movement, they are tight. No dings or scratches but one of the pins look a bit mistreated, you can see that these Juliets have been worn and there are a few places where the paint is gone (only the interior, see pics).

Since I'm shipping them from Mexico, I have 2 ways of shipment:
1. Regular mail with tracking, Included!!!! (To Canada and USA)
2. Fedex or DHL $60 or less (Depending where the shipment goes in the US or Canada)
Other countries please ask, the price varies a lot between continents.

I've never sold anything in the forum, so if the price is crazy please let me know. Also, the Juliets are sold as a package, no splitting things up (Sorry!). And no, those ruby lenses you see crossed out are not part of the sale, those will have to be taken from my dead cold hands , unless you offer something out of this world. Any questions please let me know.
Good Day!

x.png

x2.1.png

x2.png

x3.png

x4.png

x5.png

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Up

Some people reacted to this post.
Up!