• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet... please help...

Hi again @jdd32 . Thx for the contact in San Diego yday. Hey, just curious, how much cash would it be for the switch of hammerstems for regular stems (arms)?
Cheers
Currently $60/pair for upgrading your straight arms into hammer arms. Unserialed and available in OEM polished or OEM XM grey. I may limit how many pairs people can upgrade to make it fair for the general community and stop the hoarders. They're generally reserved for my VIP customers but figured I'll let a few go to the forum members for those interested.

New price list of my services will be released shortly: X Metal Workshop

Going back to topic, any attempts to fix that orbital properly will result in stripping that coating. If it's not a critical failure and if it can still hold lenses and be worn like a normal pair, I'd suggest you leave them. If it really bothers you then I can fix it for $50 + refinish + shipping. PM me if you want that done.

@jdd32 do you happen to have a juliet nose bridge that you would be willing to sell? That was also a topic on this thread. Mine was cracked when Ii send it for a tune up to Oakley 2 months ago, and according to everyone in here it needs to be replaced. here are the pictures again:

View attachment 182434 View attachment 182435
I can fix that easily. If you're not happy with the results I'll swap it out with a brand new bridge at no extra cost. $50 repair bill and you get a free tune up out of it if required. Outbound ship to US from me starts @ $16 and goes up depending on how much you want to pay for insurance; it's charged at cost.

I'm not in the habit of sending out spare parts... too many DIY'ers kill off the poor x-metals and blame opticians. I know you're not one of those people but I'm trying to save the x-metals from becoming extinct....

Well, I give credit where credit is due. I sent back my JE frame to HQ on their account because of the crack on the nosebridge after their tune up, and they have replaced the bridge completely (they had a plasma somehow). It's supposed to arrive tomorrow, so I will take some pictures of it and post them in here. I understand why many jumped the gun and almost convinced me not to send it back, but I decided to take the chance and apparently it paid off. Now I need to find some emerald lenses for it since the original lenses are done. Very impressed (for now)

Would love to see how they turned out, before and after pics if possible!

Back