• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Polarized lenses

Michael Joseph Tan

Oakley Beginner
Hi,
I have 5yr old Juliet with polarized black iridium lens..im not sure if they are scratches or the coat is peeling off..but in any case the view isn't nice anymore.
I checked yhe oakley website trying to check for replacment lens but cant see any, i rhink it has been phased out already.
Do you know where I can find lenses? Are the non-Oakley replacement lenses any good? What brand are good? Closest to Oakley lens in terms of features and quality. What do i lose when using replacement lenses.
My lenses are Black Iridium polarized and looking for the same color.
Sorry lm new here, if there are existing threads about these topics, pointing me to the thread would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Yes sir ive actually started searching already. What Ive read so far is that using non-oakley lens isn't good. But the problem is i cant find oem lens for my juliets anymore.
Still looking if i find threads specific to juliet lenses..
Thanks

Thanks sir for the reply..I'm actually from the Philippines and is having a hard time looking for Juliet lenses..I just might have to have them shipped just worried cost will pile up..
Thanks for the recommendations, will probably look at sellers from ebay..
Thanks!

Thanks sir for the reply..I'm actually from the Philippines and is having a hard time looking for Juliet lenses..I just might have to have them shipped just worried cost will pile up..
Thanks!

There usually are plenty of decent deals on ebay for these, they're pretty common. If you're worried whether a pair you're looking at is authentic, post it here and we'll verify:

Official Fakes/Possible Fakes Inquiry Thread (ARE THESE FAKE? POST FAKES HERE)

Last edited:
Thanks!

Welcome MJ to the forum! US to Pinas shipment problem is already a thing of the past. PM me and your president will be at your service!

Back