• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Polished / Blue Iridium & Black Iridium (JB serial, mint set with matching box)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
@pjd1234 These are for sale straight for $649. That's the "buy it now" price in the original post and the first person who wants them for that obviously gets them. I also listed them for auction on eBay, in ADDITION to buy it now, because I'm interested in selling these soon as opposed to trying to hold out for top dollar. Even though I think the buy it now price is a great deal. But anyway, sorry for any confusion by mentioning the auction!
Hey buddy, just adjust the main post with the price you’re looking for. Adding the link to where you post it on eBay is a trivial complaint imo. I think people just don’t see a price and it is forum rules to do so. Everyone tells us they either are going to or have added the items to eBay, linking them directly to it isn’t a crime imo

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I would like to know how you can duplicate a post!

Thanks

i can duplicate it for you but the price will be 700 now instead of 649 :lol:

Username Hidden said:
Hey buddy, just adjust the main post with the price you’re looking for. Adding the link to where you post it on eBay is a trivial complaint imo. I think people just don’t see a price and it is forum rules to do so. Everyone tells us they either are going to or have added the items to eBay, linking them directly to it isn’t a crime imo
I see what your saying and it’s not lost on me, however it does seem a bit underhanded, especially given that there’s an active bid already on them. There’s really no point to give us the option of bidding, instead of buying outright, the purpose of the exchange is to give forum members the opportunity to buy Oakley products without really being gouged and not have to issue competing bids. 🤷‍♂️

I'm sure these would have sold IF it wasn't posted by this guy, in the manner that he's posted his last few FS Threads 😒

Username Hidden said:
I'm sure these would have sold IF it wasn't posted by this guy, in the manner that he's posted his last few FS Threads 😒
Not at $649.00

Looking about like 400ish right now. JJFISH sold one a week or so ago for 450 or 470 o can’t remember and that was shipped if I recall correctly

Curious, did you at anytime read the exchange guidelines?

What is the price $649 $470 $450 $242. Can anyone suggest a price?

Username Hidden said:
What is the price $649 $470 $450 $242. Can anyone suggest a price?
Somewhere between the $242.00 and $450.00

It supposedly sold on ebay for $450 plus shipping $20. I should never bid I just dont know when to quite. Sucker

Status
Not open for further replies.