• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Polished Blue Iridium - What To Do? Opinions Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like there is a lot of sentimental value to your glasses. Unless you're in dire need of the funds, my advice would to be to hold on to them. A while back I was in the same situation as you were. I went on the internet to research the worth of my juliets when I came across Oakleyforum. After learning more about juliets and finding more people that are enthusiastic about Xmetal oakley's, I found myself a new hobby. Now I have multiple pairs of Xmetal Oakleys. I would never have forgiven myself if I had sold my "first" pair of Juliets. From your story, it sounds like you could imagine yourself as a collector

Unfortunately I seem to find "sentimental" value in a lot of things, I'm a bit of a hoarder. I don't think I would mind selling them to someone who would make use out of them. I just don't wear them and it seems a shame to just hold onto them.

OK sorry for the delay but I finally have some photos. Have a look and enjoy :)

IMG_7770.jpg

IMG_7771.jpg

IMG_7772.jpg

You can make out the serial, it is JB008004
IMG_7773.jpg

I should have mentioned there are absolutely no scratches and the hinges are all tight. These have hardly ever seen the light of day so they are in really excellent condition.

Hi all.
OK so this may or may not work, but I'm after a forum-based appraisal of this pair of Oakleys. Would the knowledgeable people on this forum please care to enlighten me as to how much these sunglasses are worth? I'm talking in the financial sense here. :) If you need further info to help please let me know. Thanks

I'm after a forum-based appraisal of this pair of Oakleys.

I thought that was done already...

That would probably be a wash. Selling on eBay would cost you about 12-14% in fees which would come off the total. You're pair on this forum would probably bring about 350-400 USD. Paypal will eat up about 3% of this. Offering them on eBay would allow you to reach a broader audience- along with all the irritating messages from Kblis & others asking for a $200 buy it now price- and probably in the end fetch a little higher price but would cost you $40-50 in marketing/ final value fees. You've got a great pair there with beautiful lenses that a collector somewhere will truly appreciate. If I didn't already have a couple pair I'd surely be in the hunt... Cheers!

Would the knowledgeable people on this forum please care to enlighten me as to how much these sunglasses are worth?

I missed the part about knowledgeable. I digress...

These went off this weekend with no bids and is back listed at $399 start:
Oakley Juliet Polished Blue Iridium Lens | eBay

These are at $399 OBO, have gotten 2 offers and they did not sell:
Oakley Juliet x Metal Polished Titanium Frames Ice Blue Free Shipping | eBay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back