• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Polished Blue LNIB

Jesus, I don't know. I have a hard time on the site. Can't reply to other peoples messages, post in the wrong spots. I am sorry. Just trying to sell my R1's and Xsquared. Didn't mean to bother you.

Not trying to be a di*k. Have a gander at this....

Jesus, I don't know. I have a hard time on the site. Can't reply to other peoples messages, post in the wrong spots. I am sorry. Just trying to sell my R1's and Xsquared. Didn't mean to bother you.

To sell on here you need to read the exchange guidelines, all you need is 4 more comments on anybody’s post and your golden, then you will be able to do messaging and put it in the exchange to sell, also you might have to close and restart the forum after the 4 post so it kicks in

To sell on here you need to read the exchange guidelines, all you need is 4 more comments on anybody’s post and your golden, then you will be able to do messaging and put it in the exchange to sell, also you might have to close and restart the forum after the 4 post so it kicks in

Thank you so much...