• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Polished Frame $250 Shipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyi if you made an offer not likely to get it ..If it's on here for a while he lowers the prices. He has stuff listed for what he believes is a very fair price.. Witch 99% percent of the time it's a steal!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Oh ok, I thought it was gone. Question, is it easy to find the screws for the ovals of the frame?
@InfiniteHero has them 3 bucks a pop need gaskets too thow

Username Hidden said:
The gaskets are included when you buy the linegear rubber set?
Yes, and they sell them separately too.

Sleeping on it... Hmmm. Good looking pair Oakley trader.

Username Hidden said:
Thx. Just calculating what would cost to get this one's back to life. Lenses, rubbers, screws ..... hmmm
The parts you need are readily available on ebay... from Linegear or OXM parts or you could do what I did last time I needed screws and call Oakley, I contacted Oakley UK and they sent me a set free of charge... Hope this helps

Username Hidden said:
Thx. Just calculating what would cost to get this one's back to life. Lenses, rubbers, screws ..... hmmm

Get em while you can fella !

Nowt wrong with that !!

What is going on here?!? HOW are these still for sale???? If I didn't have several already I'd snag them in a heart beat! Somebody save me from myself and grab these!!!!

Username Hidden said:
What is going on here?!? HOW are these still for sale???? If I didn't have several already I'd snag them in a heart beat! Somebody save me from myself and grab these!!!!

No saving you. Just buy them. If you can wear juliets you can never have enough pairs. :)

Username Hidden said:
No saving you. Just buy them. If you can wear juliets you can never have enough pairs. :)
My wife will literally stab me if another pair walks through the door. Recently snagged an XS, Romeo 1, a Penny, and a Half x. Need to slow down and let the checkbook recover, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.