• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Polished Frame And Carbon Frame (and Some Lenses)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

as stated above, i'm have no need for some of my frames, so i'm trying to offload them.

Juliet Polished Frame - mint, not a scuff in sight. only comes with the black microbag, no box or coin.

p1020472b.jpg

note: these are the frames for sale, not the G26 lenses or the box. the box was just for photo-purposes. =)

Juliet Carbon Frame - mint, not a scuff in sight. only comes with the black microbag, no box or coin.

p1020547f.jpg

note: these are the frames for sale, not the +ve Red lenses, or the box. the box was just for photo-purposes. =)

also for sale, a couple of spare lenses i have for the Juliets. I have brand new Ruby Iridium and Black iridium lens sets. i removed these the moment i got the frames they came in, so they are almost spanking new.

looking for a total of 350USD, for the combined set of 2 frames, and the 2 sets of lenses, shipped via DHL International Express, with full tracking. lightning fast shipping.

if you're interested in some mix-and-matching, or just in a certain component of the items on sale, drop me an email, and we can work the price out for sure.

inkhead.jona@gmail.com

and if further pics are required, i'll be happy to oblige.

Cheers!

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent.

replied!

payment pending for all items

Payment sent.

payment received. ALL SOLD! shipping out tmr, and tracking number will be provided promptly once that's done. =)

whoa!! Oakley-olic is on a roll!!

congrats dude!!

missed out once again. fast work olic!

Could do with another polished juliet frame! haha

Man that was a great deal! Congrats Oakley-Olic!
When am I going to learn that sleeping makes me miss out on oakley opportunities.

Username Hidden said:
When am I going to learn that sleeping makes me miss out on oakley opportunities.

East-Coasters definately seem to be at a disadvantage here!

Status
Not open for further replies.