• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale JULIET POLISHED HAMMERED STEM / BLUE IRIDIUM 1ST GEN LOW SERIAL # JB000968 REDUCED PRICE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Oakley x Metal Juliet Polished Hammered Stem OO Blue Iridium 1GEN Serial 969 | eBay

$425 OR BEST OFFER

PRE-OWEND OAKLEY X-METAL JULIET POLISHED HAMMERED STEM WITH RARE BLUE IRIDIUM LENSES 1ST GENERATION SUNGLASSES. A MUST-HAVE FOR COLLECTORS, ENTHUSIASTS OR SOMEONE WHO WANTS THE BEST IN EYE-WEAR. EXTREMELY LOW SERIAL # JB000968. HARDLY WORN, NOSE BRIDGE IS FACTORY TIGHT, ALL THE UNOBTAINIUM RUBBER ARE ORIGINAL NEVER REPLACED IN MINT CONDITION AND ALSO THE LENSES ARE THE ORIGINAL THAT CAME WITH IT ARE MINT. GUARANTY 100% AUTHENTIC.

AUCTION INCLUDES:

• AUTHENTIC JULIET SUNGLASSES
  • AUTHENTIC MICRO FIBER BAG
Oakley x Metal Juliet Polished Hammered Stem OO Blue Iridium 1GEN Serial 969 | eBay

IMG_5770.JPG

IMG_5762.JPG

IMG_5767.JPG

IMG_5768.JPG

IMG_5769.JPG

IMG_5759.JPG

IMG_5760.JPG

IMG_5763.JPG

IMG_5764.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
wow.

Where the lenses changed out to 00 blue?
from the shot with the view going through the lense they look like blue ird. Which is what would have come worth the frame.

Username Hidden said:
from the shot with the view going through the lense they look like blue ird. Which is what would have come worth the frame.

image.jpg

Username Hidden said:

Correct, "real" OO Blue would have Ichiro etching.

Though some early blue iridiums resemble OO Blue. And there's some debate whether there's really any difference.

00 blue and blue ird, have different base lenses. One is grey and the other is green.

THESE ARE EARLY VERSION BLUE IRIDIUM LENSES WITH IT'S POLISHED FRAME SAME AS OO BLUE.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
00 blue and blue ird, have different base lenses. One is grey and the other is green.

Not according to o-review; sez both grey.

But I don't have any real OO blue personally so my knowledge about this is secondhand; could be wrong...

Yes, It's grey

image.jpg

image.jpg

I just pulled out my blue ird from my JB frame and they have violet in the coating.

From a frame I had a long time ago with 00 blue I just remember it being green when looking through them.