• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale JULIET POLISHED HAMMERED STEM / BLUE IRIDIUM 1ST GEN LOW SERIAL # JB000968 REDUCED PRICE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I just pulled out my blue ird from my JB frame and they have violet in the coating.

From a frame I had a long time ago with 00 blue I just remember it being green when looking through them.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
No need to get all pissy about someone trying to help. If you choose to list something you should do so correctly.
00 blue never came in that frame. If you knew that why would you have listed it incorrectly.

Username Hidden said:
No need to get all pissy about someone trying to help. If you choose to list something you should do so correctly.
00 blue never came in that frame. If you knew that why would you have listed it incorrectly.

Last edited:
REDUCED PRICE

Bump

Username Hidden said:
Correct, "real" OO Blue would have Ichiro etching.

Though some early blue iridiums resemble OO Blue. And there's some debate whether there's really any difference.
No debate, it's the self-same lens. The Ichiro lens is just blue iridium, not OO.

Username Hidden said:
I just pulled out my blue ird from my JB frame and they have violet in the coating.

From a frame I had a long time ago with 00 blue I just remember it being green when looking through them.
Some of the blue lenses in the Ichiros were greenish-blue but the majority were the same purpley-blue as the "normal" blue iridium.