• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Polished/ Polar Fire BNIB SOLD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Last gen, non-serialized:
DSC_0742_zpsdb67c876.jpg

DSC_0741_zps20d7c354.jpg

DSC_0740_zps06fc2e84.jpg

$480 shipped CONUS F&F otherwise add 4% (extra 1% covers exchange rate differences).
International shipping $50 via usps at buyer's expense.

Thanks!

2431-1414982575-fd1ab186934dfa91da8e5caf8c7cc2bf.jpg

2430-1414982537-e72d2ffc5b88ccfd7f04276099d041db.jpg

2430-1414982537-e72d2ffc5b88ccfd7f04276099d041db.jpg

2431-1414982575-fd1ab186934dfa91da8e5caf8c7cc2bf.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pics rehosted...

Price drop bump

You must be cleaning out the closet! You have some really amazing stuff for sale!! GLWS

My wife wants a kitchen remodel...
She never says a word when she sees boxes of Oakleys and NSX parts roll in, so how can I say no?
Besides I enjoy doing the work (in progress):
20141115_210446.jpg

20141115_205041.jpg

I ripped out a wall, replaced the old sliding glass door with a french door, installed a garden window, ripped up a vinyl floor and laid the porcelain tile, put up the travertine backsplash and the range hood with integrated lighting. I opened up the range hood and installed 3 LED drivers in the hood then ran wires from it to the under cabinet lights so that the dimmer on the hood controls the lights in the hood as well as the lights under the cabinets. One switch in the hood controls all lights over the counter area from one switch.

That was a warm-up on the cheap stuff. Now a new stove, a penninsula, granite tops and new wallpaper are the big expenses coming. We've lived there 20 years and raised 3 sons there- so she's earned her update.

Yes the wings were tasty...

Username Hidden said:
My wife wants a kitchen remodel...
She never says a word when she sees boxes of Oakleys and NSX parts roll in, so how can I say no?
Besides I enjoy doing the work (in progress):
View attachment 115189
View attachment 115190

I ripped out a wall, replaced the old sliding glass door with a french door, installed a garden window, ripped up a vinyl floor and laid the porcelain tile, put up the travertine backsplash and the range hood with integrated lighting. I opened up the range hood and installed 3 LED drivers in the hood then ran wires from it to the under cabinet lights so that the dimmer on the hood controls the lights in the hood as well as the lights under the cabinets. One switch in the hood controls all lights over the counter area from one switch.

That was a warm-up on the cheap stuff. Now a new stove, a penninsula, granite tops and new wallpaper are the big expenses coming. We've lived there 20 years and raised 3 sons there- so she's earned her update.

Yes the wings were tasty...

Hey seriously great work and looks very professional. I'm impressed.

oh hi - these look cute

trying to pay you via F&F......

Sorry, the recipient doesn’t accept payments using this payment method. Please choose another

SPF