• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet price

Min Zaw Nyan

Oakley Enthusiast
Australia
Hi everyone,

Can you please tell me the highest offer price for bidding for used Juliet plasma with Fire Iridium lenses (not polarized) with no coin or box? I am not sure about that. Here in Aussie, people are bidding higher. I have limited budget so I just want to weigh between my budget and the condition of Juliet.

Thank you.

Without photos or an in depth description to judge, I'd want to pay no more than £150 (about $275 Aus) for a pair like that. If mint, but still missing box etc, I might stretch to £180.

We had a good discussion of Juliet pricing in general a while back: Current Prices Of Juliets | Oakley Forum

Definitely more expensive than when I started I'm afraid...

Found a pair of Juliet Plasma/Gold Polarized (I don't think they are polarized as I don't see the polarized etch) BNIB but the seller did not mention about the coin asking for A$400. Does it sound good for purchase? I am asking for the nose bridge because I think it is a bit loose although the seller advertised Brand new.

Without photos or a link it's hard to judge. Plasma/gold (polarised or not) wasn't an OEM colourway so BNIB sounds a bit suspect.

If you don't want to reveal a link publicly, you can send me a PM and I'll take a look.

Found a pair of Juliet Plasma/Gold Polarized (I don't think they are polarized as I don't see the polarized etch) BNIB but the seller did not mention about the coin asking for A$400. Does it sound good for purchase? I am asking for the nose bridge because I think it is a bit loose although the seller advertised Brand new.

Those have been there for a while and he has two ads for the same thing be careful and if you can't inspect and pick them up in person make sure you pay via paypal so you're protected. Be patient juliets pop up pretty regularly

Without photos or a link it's hard to judge. Plasma/gold (polarised or not) wasn't an OEM colourway so BNIB sounds a bit suspect.

If you don't want to reveal a link publicly, you can send me a PM and I'll take a look.

Hi Carrera, The photos are here. Thanks.

$_201.JPG

$_20.JPG

Last edited:
Those have been there for a while and he has two ads for the same thing be careful and if you can't inspect and pick them up in person make sure you pay via paypal so you're protected. Be patient juliets pop up pretty regularly

Thank you SNAFU for your kind advice. I have some suspicion too.

Thanks. There was an outside chance they could be x-metal/gold, which was a short-lived OEM colourway that is hard to find now.

But definitely plasma and with a box. The box is from before Juliets were widely available in the custom programme though, and in a non-OEM combination, it's a bit disingenuous at best to describe them as BNIB. Some of the parts might be new but the whole has been assembled from various sources. I'd probably steer clear with those doubts, or at least look for a discount on the asking price.

Thanks. There was an outside chance they could be x-metal/gold, which was a short-lived OEM colourway that is hard to find now.

But definitely plasma and with a box. The box is from before Juliets were widely available in the custom programme though, and in a non-OEM combination, it's a bit disingenuous at best to describe them as BNIB. Some of the parts might be new but the whole has been assembled from various sources. I'd probably steer clear with those doubts, or at least look for a discount on the asking price.

Thank you very much for your kind reply, Carrera. I'll wait for the original ones. I'd rather like to go for authentic even they have some minor damage. Appreciated.