• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Purchases Since Joining The Forum

Carrera1963

Lover of Juliet
Premium Member
UK
I'd always wanted a Juliet, but somehow never quite got round to it. I guess the New Frogskins were doing their job well enough and it wasn't until some of favoured pairs looked like they were going down the same cracking route others before them had that I started looking at Oakley's current offerings.

I'd picked up a few pairs of Holbrooks before I was Googling "New Frogskins" and found a post on here where Rustpot had just been active. It was interesting, so I had a nose around the rest of the site too. And there it was again, the Juliet. I wondered idly to myself why I'd never picked one up. So I did, a plasma/ice. Looked cool, was comfortable. Then a carbon/BIP followed.

And now I find myself here:

oglz.jpg

I'll make no promises to anyone that it will end there either! Those seem rash and often regretted, if not immediately reneged upon :) Still finishes and lens colourways that I don't have, so why stop now?

I have Frogskins, New Frogskins, Radars, Zeros and Holbrooks too but the Juliet is really where it's at for me.

Unless I am missing it, I think a TiO2 is required to round out the numbers :)

My Juliet collection is pretty similar, and there is always just one more.......................

I shall have to be careful what I suggest then ;)

With regards to there always being another colour way, did you see the Juliet Carbon 24K Gold iridium that sold on eBay UK at the weekend. I was watching it and going to bid, but it went for £320 ($515) in the end, which seemed excessive.

Does anyone know if the SKU: 12-628 is particularly rare, or was this just eBay madness?

Back