• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Question????

JOBEN

Oakley Expert
Texas
Are there any Juliets that have the serial number under the ear rubber?

I am looking at a pair of Ichiro Juliets a guy has and he says the frame doesn't have a serial number on the stem it's under the ear rubber and he doesnt want to take it off to tell me the serial because it might mess the ear rubber up?? Not sure what to do about this?

The serial numbers where put next to the hinge only.

What IS under the earsock is a model number....

Also based on the O-Review site no matter what you have it the serial should start with an "I" there are different combos depending on the generation....

You can also build your own Ichiro Juliet by adding the signature lenses and the earsocks to a polished, carbon or xmetal Juliet frame....

So these may not be true Ichiro juliets? The true Ichiro Juliets would all have the serial by th hinge correct??

So these may not be true Ichiro juliets? The true Ichiro Juliets would all have the serial by th hinge correct??

Honestly, anyone can swap parts and make up a frame set up.....What conditiona are they in? IS the price right? Trusted seller?

He has given me pics they are polished frame, hammerstem and do have emerald/slate Ichiro lenses but no serial on the frame to verify that this is the frame that came with them he also doesn't have the box?

Yeah the lady at the Vault I went to yesterday mistook my Juliets as Ichiros simply because i have the green frame accessories on mine. Upon closer inspection she realized that my frame was plasma, therefore it couldn't have been the Ichiro.

Speaking of Juliets, I saw a pair of polished, hammerstem, fire polarized there. Fricken $400! :(