• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Question????

Ok guys sorry it took so long here are the pics i got. They are a little bad because this is a picture of my computer screen from my phone (couldn't figure out how to get his pics to save)! Let me know what yall think!!

Ichiro.jpg

ichiro1.jpg

Hard to tell in your pics, but are the temple shocks green as well?

It looks pretty good. They look legit. The only question remains is how to find out if they really are Ichiros before you buy them.

@Razerwire - Yah, that pair is $400. The hammerstems are so nice though!

Yea I'm just not sure about the serial not being on there it just makes me question if they were pieced together? On the O Review it says the 2004 polished/ emerald slate ichiros have a serial number???

i have all 6 ichiro juliets 100% legit with original boxes. all are serial match frame/box except the polished-emerald slate which has no frame serial, though there is a serial on the barcode label. this item was purchased from the hollywood store at the time of release. i do not know of examples of it with a frame serial, maybe it exists in both formats. there are other juliets that had a serial, then later did not. it is hard to tell if the glass in the pics is a genuine ichiro, which has etched lens, hammer stems, and all rubber parts are green.

Sounds like the answer JOBEN was looking for. Can you post up pics for us?

And the fact that you have all 6 Ichiro Juliets is pretty badass. Mind posting up a group shot of all 6?

Thanks for your input guys I'm gonna think on it tonight and maybe I'll have them by the end of the week??

You know, even if it's not a real Ichiro (and so far looks to be real) it still looks like a really nice pair to have so long as you're not paying a premium for it. The green nose/temple/ear sock kit is hard to come by.