• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet repair by Alphaomega in UK

Honestly, they did a crap job and you should complain and have them fix it.

View attachment 876186

View attachment 876187

Maybe they should take more time and do it right instead of rushing to get them back to you and screwing it up. @NuttyOAK13Y would have done them better and for cheaper
Bloody hell!!! I would sue them if they do d that to a pair of mine! I don’t understand why people send them to places like that when I have done over a thousand frames. Proper job as well. 😩

The OP seems happy with the service, that’s all that counts.

We all have options about where we send things, some of us are more informed and “hooked in” to the Network than others.

Besides, who likes 90’s sunglasses anyway....:whistle:

The OP seems happy with the service, that’s all that counts.

We all have options about where we send things, some of us are more informed and “hooked in” to the Network than others.

Besides, who likes 90’s sunglasses anyway....:whistle:

Totally agree. I am more than happy with your cleaning services

Bloody hell!!! I would sue them if they do d that to a pair of mine! I don’t understand why people send them to places like that when I have done over a thousand frames. Proper job as well. 😩
Hi NuttyOAK13Y,
I am located in the UK and would like to use your services to have my Juliet nosebridge pins serviced. I had them done a few years ago by Oakley and in my opinion they did a pretty poor job. It looks as though one of the holes is bigger than the flattened pin end.

Can this be fixed by you?

20210722_183905.jpg
20210722_183905.jpg

Hi NuttyOAK13Y,
I am located in the UK and would like to use your services to have my Juliet nosebridge pins serviced. I had them done a few years ago by Oakley and in my opinion they did a pretty poor job. It looks as though one of the holes is bigger than the flattened pin end.

Can this be fixed by you?

View attachment 884296View attachment 884296

The one pin is just pushed in farther than the other. They have a lip/stop on the back end of the pins

The one pin is just pushed in farther than the other. They have a lip/stop on the back end of the pins
Hi thanks for your response. Does that mean they are still OK? That side of the nosebridge is looser than the other side. I would still like them repaired if it's possible.
Also have some slight peeling on the inside of one of the lenses. Is this a known issue or was I sold some duff lenses?

Hi thanks for your response. Does that mean they are still OK? That side of the nosebridge is looser than the other side. I would still like them repaired if it's possible.
Also have some slight peeling on the inside of one of the lenses. Is this a known issue or was I sold some duff lenses?

Yea they should be ok and after you get it tuned it should look fine. Lens delamination is quite common for older lenses. A lot of it depends on how they were stored

Back