• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Repair Service From Oakley HQ

It was my experience that the tune-ups have gotten sloppier.
Others have echo'd this and attributed it to a softer rubber now being used on the flex couplers.
If rubbers are not your concern then you might try The Xman.
He's getting my next one, my .02.

I was told at the Oakley store that it was $35 a pair, plus s&h. I'm looking to send a couple of my first gens in before I part with them because I feel a little weird selling an item with looseness to the bridge.

It was my experience that the tune-ups have gotten sloppier.
Others have echo'd this and attributed it to a softer rubber now being used on the flex couplers.
If rubbers are not your concern then you might try The Xman.
He's getting my next one, my .02.

Yeah that's the route I'm going to take.

i had a pair done a few weeks ago from HQ. It was the only pair I have ever had done before. With shipping it came to 79.99. I was quite pleased with the way they turned out however it took a LONG time. They told me 2-3 weeks and it was more like 5. I recently sent a pair to x-man to get done. His turn around time was incredible. He had them done the day after He recieved them. I have not gotten them back yet but should have them soon.

I talked to them last week and was quoted $64 with a two-three week turnaround. They said they would provide the shipping label to and from their facility at no cost to me. Regardless of this, I went with X-MAN because of all the great reviews he was receiving. He has my Juliets right now!

Latest Posts

Back