• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet replacement lens Titanium OLEO

Nucchem

If you are not falling, you are not learning.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dublin, Ca
I got no answers on the WOAYWT, so I am creating a thread.
Any information on the origins of the TITANIUM etched Juliet lens would be thankful. Checked O-Review. Nothing could be found. There’s Ti in the 24k Juliets but the lens are etched Polar. These are etched TITANIUM. There are the clear ones in the JPPL and the JPPO. Trying to find out who sold these to me. Paging through huge data base.
LOL
Thanks for any help OF.
1641268928772.jpeg

1641269008473.jpeg

This is the second time I've seen the titanium etched lenses in as many weeks. There was a new member who just posted a pic a pair of Juliet's with the same etching. I was very curious myself. I'll see if I can find the post and I'll tag you in it. It might not help much, but he may have more info than I do 🤷‍♂️

I created a spreadsheet to keep tabs of my collection, because I know I won't remember how much I paid or who I bought it from. Anything I sold is kept in that spreadsheet as well, and to whom I sold it to. :biggrin:

Did you buy a complete set, loose pair, or just the lenses? The etching on your lens look off center in relation to the orbital joint. It's not in the same alignment compared to the ones I have. My JPPO is a complete set, and both pairs have the same etching alignment and sub 2K serials.

20220103_231823.jpg

20220103_225047.jpg

Here's an old thread about these Japan exclusive pairs, but it went off topic quick starting at page 5. 🤣

Are these Clear Ti? I don’t get what you’re asking….what info are you looking for?

Ti clear and Ti polars are two different lenses.
The Hatchet also came with Ti Clear but they have O-Luminum etched on them.
68096E08-8BEF-4F8F-B745-125D9D303C52.jpeg

These replacement kits for the Juliet came at a time when Oakley was really pushing the OCP. Not only were the replacement lens kits for the Juliet available-including the Titanium Iridium-they were also available for the custom program through dealers and online. A number of different lens colors that were not available on standard releases were made available as part of the program. For the Half X as well.

Titanium Polarized says Polarized.
Ti clear says titanium
And titanium Iridium just had etched titanium on them.

I hope that helps too.

At that time oleophbic coatings were new. I believe all Oakley Iridium are hydro/oleo coated now to scratch less and clean Easier.

I created a spreadsheet to keep tabs of my collection, because I know I won't remember how much I paid or who I bought it from. Anything I sold is kept in that spreadsheet as well, and to whom I sold it to. :biggrin:

Did you buy a complete set, loose pair, or just the lenses? The etching on your lens look off center in relation to the orbital joint. It's not in the same alignment compared to the ones I have. My JPPO is a complete set, and both pairs have the same etching alignment and sub 2K serials.

View attachment 928786
View attachment 928787

Here's an old thread about these Japan exclusive pairs, but it went off topic quick starting at page 5. 🤣

I have both JPPL and JPPO these are the clear lens not the tinted Titanium OLEO

Are these Clear Ti? I don’t get what you’re asking….what info are you looking for?

Ti clear and Ti polars are two different lenses.
The Hatchet also came with Ti Clear but they have O-Luminum etched on them.
View attachment 928876
1641425885542.png

These are etched, with a bronze tint, they are not clear.