• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Rivets

JBryan314

Oakley Beginner
I’m sure this has come up before, I’ve got some Juliets that were given to me in 2004ish, and the rivets are loose, I guess. The frames flex on the nosepiece. I still wear them because once I have them on, it’s no bother. I am nervous though about them one day falling apart. Is that a thing? Do they eventually break and fall apart? For now they’re just loose. I am looking at sending them off and getting them repaired but the last couple sites I looked at never replied to my emails. Do I just need to send them to Oakley?

Can fix them up for you new nose pins and flex couplers and they'll be like they were when new. And I go through and put new earstem washers and screws if needed. If you have Instagram can send me a message on there as you need 15 posts to be able to send a direct message on here. My username on Instagram is the same as on here.

Can fix them up for you new nose pins and flex couplers and they'll be like they were when new. And I go through and put new earstem washers and screws if needed. If you have Instagram can send me a message on there as you need 15 posts to be able to send a direct message on here. My username on Instagram is the same as on here.
I don’t have IG but I will have 15 posts here shortly I think. I’ll DM you. Thanks to everyone here.

Back