• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet/Romeo 2/Half X Ear Stem Leashes

johnb6597

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Yes, I know it's blasphemy here, but please have pity on an old soul and OF FNG...my wife used a 3rd-party/aftermarket leash on her Juliets for years until we lost the whole kit-n-kaboodle about 5 months ago. She likes the extra peace of mind and safety they provide in case they fall forward off her face or her hair. I've recently replaced the Juliets, but am clueless about what leashes work best with them. She bought her original leash in Hawaii in 2010, so it's not like I can just go back to the same vendor/retailer for a replacement. Same question for Romeo 2 and Half X...best leash(es) for them, and source? Any and all help is appreciated, as always.

Oakley makes a leash
Sort of a hassle as it has a wire type structure.

Thanks, Nucchem...I saw those online, but haven't found any consumer reviews that offer insight into how well they work for the vintage X-Metal frames. I suppose I could drop $25 for one large and one small to test them for myself, but thought I would check here first in case folks have specific experience with and advice for leashes they've used and work with Juliets, Romeo 2s, Half Xs. 🍻

Will this fit the juliet or r1? If it does would it not come off easily?
I have not used them for xmetal.
I used it for ski glasses, Oakley of course.
I did not like that it did not sit flat on your neck/back when worn.
To wire-ish.
If I can grab some time I will photo a demo Friday, if I can find my “leash”

Hmmmm... dunno if I'm sold on it.. but it does work.
f25595d3919959ce2eeda79a81c1736f.jpg
2c8c2bb7cb78e713526be034b58fe1ca.jpg
ea392878ccea42c7183cb8480586b132.jpg

Latest Posts

Back