• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet rubber kits on UK website.

they seem to be readily availabke atm...
Oakley
Oakley Juliet Accessories
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
My mistake, but I could swear they have not been in the past. For example the US web site didn't have them, but the UK did.

Made an assumption that because it was about the UK web site, there was a question about the others. Assumptions, the mother of all cockups.

Last edited:
My mistake, but I could swear they have not been in the past. For example the US web site didn't have them, but the UK did.

Made an assumption that because it was about the UK web site, there was a question about the others. Assumptions, the mother of all cockups.

They have been on and off for at least the last year or so. After they were off for a while I got nervous so now I probably have 10 sets of spares (had a bit of a discount I needed to use...)

Last edited:
They have been on and off for at least the last year or so. After where off for a while I got nervous so now I probably have 10 sets of spares (had a bit of a discount I needed to use...)

I know what you mean, I think quite a few of us are hoarding these kits now.

I go on the Oakley site every so often to check out the latest kit etc. and have noticed that these have been out of stock for quite some time, I thought that Oakley had finally stopped supporting the Juliet frame.

Yep, I am in the club as well, x10!

I am XMetalAddict and I have an addiction problem :p

Good news is that some of the parts are interchangeable. Shame they do not include the T-Shocks.Although I have managed to acquire some of those and also X Squared socks.

Last edited:
So it's not crazy that I have 23 new sets and 9 more on the way?
Probably not LOL. You also may have a lot more X Metal than I have.

There may be some logic in buying loads also. The more we buy, logic dictates that Oaklux may still think it is lucrative to make them and sell. Easy money for them, the markup is probably fenomenal. With any luck they may think about the other colours also.

Did anybody manage to get any they could sell me? I desperately need one for my only pair of Oakley Juliets. They'll be well worn! :D

Back