• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Ruby 3rd gen

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Payment sent!

Yeah- because I need another Juliet (or any X-Metal for that matter) like a hole in my head. But these aren't going to get any cheaper and I just bought a pair of custom cut Positive Reds that can fill these vs. sitting in a drawer. On that note...I'm likely going to want to sell the Ruby lenses in this frame so if anyone is interested in them at like....$45 shipped with F&F Paypal let me know.
I like your style!!!

Reminds me of what came first the chicken or the egg? In this case, what came first the lenses or the frame? One necessitates the other, the ultimate oakley logic justifying purchases since the dawn of time!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I like your style!!!

Reminds me of what came first the chicken or the egg? In this case, what came first the lenses or the frame? One necessitates the other, the ultimate oakley logic justifying purchases since the dawn of time!!!

I bought the lenses first as a back up or alternate but the thought in the back of my head I could plug them into any frame I might get in the future. Ultimately, if I hadn't snatched up the custom cut Positive Red's already and had examples of what they'd look like in the X-Metal from from someone else on the forum- I wouldn't have bought these.

Username Hidden said:
I bought the lenses first as a back up or alternate but the thought in the back of my head I could plug them into any frame I might get in the future. Ultimately, if I hadn't snatched up the custom cut Positive Red's already and had examples of what they'd look like in the X-Metal from from someone else on the forum- I wouldn't have bought these.
That will look awesome! You will have to post some pics when you get them in!!!

Got dibs on the lenses if they're good. Just wanted to let anyone who sees the thread know just in case right @ucdavis4PT0gpa? Lol