• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Ruby And Pos Red, Violet Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Juliet, Custom OEM Pos Red lenses.
SHipping is CONUS USPS Priority Mail

2. POS Red Custom Cut leses--- 80 shipped 4 sets left 6/25/2013 Machine Cut

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
sending PM
Tim

PM sent

payment sent
(on all three pairs)
Tim

Are all of them gone?

Pm sent

4 sets of Pos Red Juliet left and ready for shipment, all Machine cut

What is the base lens color or the look through color?

Oakley is doing both "in mass color" and non in mass color. It appears things are changing with the company. If you look at a lens through the bevel, and it appears clear, and you can see the coloring layer, that means it is not a "in mass color" lens. But what you mean is --------- The Violet and the Pos Reds, have the opposite base. I think the Violet darkens things up and the Pos Red Brightens things up. Greys, and Brown/Yellow I hope this helps but I will have a definite answet tomorrow night for you and will EDIT this post.

Username Hidden said:
Oakley is doing both "in mass color" and non in mass color. It appears things are changing with the company. If you look at a lens through the bevel, and it appears clear, and you can see the coloring layer, that means it is not a "in mass color" lens. But what you mean is --------- The Violet and the Pos Reds, have the opposite base. I think the Violet darkens things up and the Pos Red Brightens things up. Greys, and Brown/Yellow I hope this helps but I will have a definite answet tomorrow night for you and will EDIT this post.
Thanx dude. I'm more interested in gold/brown/yellow base lens as it soothes my eyes on a hot sunny day. Especially if the sun is right on top on the head.