• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet serial L starting letter

A serial with the I51 prefix will be a polished slate Ichiro which is the 3rd release and depending on condition could be worth the 400 asking price.

A serial with the I51 prefix will be a polished slate Ichiro which is the 3rd release and depending on condition could be worth the 400 asking price.
I reckon it's the second release and the sequence in the serial list on O-Review is incorrect. Polished/slate has a lower SKU than carbon/blue and an earlier release year in the actual O-Review database. I think putting it third was a slip up in the serial list.

Well this guy may be full of ****
Im texting him to setup a meet.
he asks if i would be interested in a Romeo
I say yes
I ask for a serial.
Its a Frick Jordan
Im getting scared now

well this deal smelled from the beginning
origianly he never called the set Ichiro, not untill I quized him on the serial , then he goes oh they are IChiro
He never mentioned the bag and coin, then tells me they are complete, I never saw pics of bag and coin
Then he adds the Jordon Romeo to the deal for another $800.
I tell him ill take both of them. and maybe he can meet me half way between here and Chicago
He was supposed to send me pictures of both togethervlast eve Yea My ASS
looks like he sold the three pairs. He sent me a text this morning telling me HAHHAA
I think it was a lot of BS
But I really only expect this **** to happen anyway
SIGH