• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Serial Numbers Question

Ah the saga of buying used Juliets. Too bad....most people want at least $100 for theirs used but if that tune up is needed and its anything less than a mega rare piece (like a TIO2) its better to go new

just for info sake, there's a section on the OR for the list of all the X-metal serial numbers. =) for reference.

shame.. still a decent pickup at $100.. although nothing special. but serialed.. so...

Yea but after the tune-up and new lenses I could be buying another pair. I am not anal about metals as I am with frogs, and just getting into em now. Plus I am very impatient and having to send them to O for a tuneup would kill me lol. I hate waiting.

WTF! Did he say that his friend opened a bottle of beer with Juliets?!?!?!! I don't own a pair of Juliet's, but I have to read about morons that do and supposedly do stupid human tricks with them! DOH!!!!

i open bottle of beer with my mobile phone . . . is just a good option if you don't have anything else

HAHA

have you been in an apple store lately? their iphones have a speial case that acts as an integrated credit card machine. you just hand the apple rep your card, they swipe it through their iphone case, and email you the receipt. redunculous!

Back