• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Slate Iridium Lens

schenk

Oakley Expert
Hi guys,

Just wondering if oakley ever sold a slate iridium lens outside of the ichiro series for the juliets.

Thanks for any info!

Schenk

I think they did but the juliets oem slate lenses are pretty rare now. I love slate iridium, it is my favorite lens. But really hard to come by unless ichiro (too expensive) or custom cut....

I picked up a pair recently without the Ichiro etching and are as far as I can tell, not a custom cut. Purchased from a reputable seller on the bay for a fair price too. I'd gladly do a swap for an etched pair!

Ah ok. Thanks for info guys. Recently was offered a pair of slate iridium lens without the ichiro etching and was wondering where it came from since I only ever saw the color combi on ichiros.

FWIW if it matters at this point yes unetched slate was a lens option. I had purchased a pair right before they were discontinued. I needed a right lens to restore an Ichiro so the lack of etching was not an issue.
For those who desire them they can still be chopped from other OEM lenses.

That
FWIW if it matters at this point yes unetched slate was a lens option. I had purchased a pair right before they were discontinued. I needed a right lens to restore an Ichiro so the lack of etching was not an issue.
For those who desire them they can still be chopped from other OEM lenses.[/quo

That's very fortunate only needing the right lens. I'll have to keep my eye out for an etched left lens once my Ichiro frame arrives for a rebuild.

Latest Posts

Back