• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet SN Question

I must admit to being surprised to learn of a 2nd generation Juliet - Plasma - Emerald, with serial JE######A. Most, if not all of us will be aware of the X Metal serial list on the O Review which is concise, detailed, and has been accessible for a long time. I would have thought by now the A version of 04-115 would have been added to that list, given the number of knowledgeable collectors who are associated with O/R, and also taking into consideration the glass must by now be of some age allowing sufficient time to pass for the information of it's existence to be added to the list. The serial quoted in this thread creates further questions, the number is JE052531A, so here is a pair in the 52 thousands! unless the numbering began in the high thousands, it would be reasonable to assume there are over 52 thousand pairs, a sufficient quantity that would suggest the release would be more recognized by now, conversely, had the serial been very low, it would be easier to understand a relative few pairs escaping attention. Is it possible, that the number is for a JI or JT 2nd gen frame and stated as JE in error? In accepting a 2nd gen Plasma Emerald as fact, it raises the question about the possible existence of other X Metals with a 2nd or 3rd gen A/B serial that are not yet common knowledge.

yeah it was an actual picture so no errors about it with the JE123456A. also, little known to me was the T123456B's. i thought it only ran till A's, (i have gen 1 and 2) but i now know im missing the last gen...

I happen to be wearing my 3rd gen Plasma / Emerald...

566FDBEE-AB1E-44C7-AD11-651617090281-5338-0000093454A0E9FC_zps8a90d468.jpg

I used to own an A and B as well. Sold them off some time ago though. I can probably dig up old pics.

Any comments on Juliet plasma 04-153 55O21 serial number $200 a good price frame only?

Latest Posts

Back