• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Sock kit recommendations

O Bro

I should Work at Oakley
Hey all,

I know this has been answered before but I'm having some trouble finding information. I'm looking to get a purple juliet sock kit for a custom pair. I know LineGear makes great stuff. Are there any other recommendations for after market rubber? I see a lot of generic stuff on Amazon and such. Are they crap?

Thanks!

Hey all,

I know this has been answered before but I'm having some trouble finding information. I'm looking to get a purple juliet sock kit for a custom pair. I know LineGear makes great stuff. Are there any other recommendations for after market rubber? I see a lot of generic stuff on Amazon and such. Are they crap?

Thanks!
Not necessarily crap, just hit or miss. Linear has been consistent with quality/feel/support for a long time now, and although they get close to delivering OEM colors, the feel is totally different.

I have tried the amazon ones for R2 rubbers and actually got a decent set, then when I wanted to get more, they didnt exist anymore.

Got it. I will probably try my luck with the Amazon stuff. If that doesn't work out, I'll go Linegear. Thanks!

If its aftermarket and on my X Metal it is Linegear and nothing else. The others I have seen on pairs I bought were either too thin and cheap or bulky and ugly. Linegear is the closest in quality and longevity not to mention shape and style to the OEM. You can spend allot of $20 bills chasing the aftermarket or just go Linegear and never be disappointed.

If its aftermarket and on my X Metal it is Linegear and nothing else. The others I have seen on pairs I bought were either too thin and cheap or bulky and ugly. Linegear is the closest in quality and longevity not to mention shape and style to the OEM. You can spend allot of $20 bills chasing the aftermarket or just go Linegear and never be disappointed.
Very good point. I'll look into it