• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet specific info

equilon646

Oakley Beginner
Midland
Experts, I need your intake please were having Saturday night debates lol. I've consulted the o review info with no such luck, grrrrr! This question is a tad more specific. We're all the first generation Juliets hammerstem? If so, when did the swing arm get released?

Thanks, belee bele blah Timmy

Experts, I need your intake please were having Saturday night debates lol. I've consulted the o review info with no such luck, grrrrr! This question is a tad more specific. We're all the first generation Juliets hammerstem? If so, when did the swing arm get released?

Thanks, belee bele blah Timmy
Not at all...

AFAIK

The only Juliets to have hammer stems were the polished Juliets ...

Polished Carbon had hammers as well.

It depends on what you mean by "first generation Juliets". If you mean the first few released, none of the first 7 or 8 had hammer stems. As mentioned it was when the polished frame was introduced that hammers came into play, though the Romeo and XX already had it. If you mean "first generation" of the frame color, there's only one gen of polished.

Last edited:
Ok, another triva questions then, did all the generations of the polished frames have hammerstems or were they discontinued on third gen?

I have no idea how you are using the term "generation", but the polished Juliet frame was offered for sale from 2001 to pretty much near discontinuation of the model.

Polished Carbon had hammers as well.

I am intrigued by this...

He means the Ichiros, which were the only Juliet polished carbon release. Most but not all Ichiros had hammerstems.

And to the OP, outside of Ichiros only polished Juliets have hammerstems, and all polished Juliets have hammerstems regardless of generation.

Anything else is a custom job, which do exist.

Back