• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet TI-02 Finish by ZWC Never worn Perfect NO BOX No serial

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling my Juliet TI-02 that has never been worn since it was Refinished by ZWC. I have no clue to what it was before. However since his work it has not been worn, new lenses and new rubber and the nose is ZWC tight. Unfortunately this has no box with it, just what is pictured.

Price is $ F and F or add 3%. Shipping is $15 for USPS CONUS Priority Mail and will ship the next morning.

IMG_5124.jpeg
IMG_5125.jpeg
IMG_5126.jpeg
IMG_5127.jpeg
IMG_5128.jpeg
IMG_5128.jpeg
IMG_5129.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Something is up there bud. Tio2 juliet came with straight stems. Ybay has hammerstems on it. So those aren't the original arms.

Username Hidden said:
Something is up there bud. Tio2 juliet came with straight stems. Ybay has hammerstems on it. So those aren't the original arms.
I thought it might be an XX with those arms.

It may just be the light, but shouldn't the arms be darker than the orbitals, and match the nose bridge? 🤔
Like I said, might just be the lighting, but looks like 3 different tones, x-metal on the nose, plasma on the orbitals, and ti on the arms, in the pics.....

Last edited:
NOPE Its been a couple years REVISING the listing , Zach did a refinish on this for me. SO NOT Original.

Username Hidden said:
NOPE Its been a couple years REVISING the listing , Zach did a refinish on this for me. SO NOT Original.
Zach does great work, I had him refinish a Polished Juliet for me not long ago in the ti02 theme, came out amazing! Glwys bro!

20220310_113017.jpg

Username Hidden said:
It may just be the light, but shouldn't the arms be darker than the orbitals, and match the nose bridge? 🤔
Like I said, might just be the lighting, but looks like 3 different tones, x-metal on the nose, plasma on the orbitals, and ti on the arms, in the pics.....
Listing revised, the lighting also may have affected it, there was soft yellow light and the bright LED lighting closer. Thanks for posting all this, I am very happy someone caught it, kinda embarrassed but very happy it didnt sell quick.

Username Hidden said:
Listing revised, the lighting also may have affected it, there was soft yellow light and the bright LED lighting closer. Thanks for posting all this, I am very happy someone caught it, kinda embarrassed but very happy it didnt sell quick.
No problem, glad to be of some help 😁

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.