• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet - Ti / Gold Iridium (2nd Gen Serial + box)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I agree. These 2nd gen Ti's do not show up often, especially as clean as these!
I'm tempted to buy it...I really love titanium finish. Is the 2nd gen different from the first gen?

Some people reacted to this post.
It would be great finish to make an IH clone...

Username Hidden said:
I'm tempted to buy it...I really love titanium finish. Is the 2nd gen different from the first gen?

Very. 1st gen is a rough, darker (than plasma, lighter than this 2nd gen) "bone" type finish. Prone to oxidation like 1st gen plasma. 2nd gen Ti is so silky smooth and darker than plasma. Really, my favorite xm finish.

Username Hidden said:
Very. 1st gen is a rough, darker (than plasma, lighter than this 2nd gen) "bone" type finish. Prone to oxidation like 1st gen plasma. 2nd gen Ti is so silky smooth and darker than plasma. Really, my favorite xm finish.
That is so tempting...

Is it similar to the penny titanium finish?

I've had 1 penny Ti finish, and I thought it looked more like plasma, personally. Attached is a picture (best I could find) that shows differences. Top is 1st gen bone plasma, middle is this pair, bottom is 2nd gen plasma.

20200501_101142.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the tag brother!! I can’t start and end another month like the last! Well, unless this printer gets the colors on these bills just right! 😉

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the tag brother!! I can’t start and end another month like the last! Well, unless this printer gets the colors on these bills just right! 😉
But you can remove my temptation :rofl:

Username Hidden said:
But you can remove my temptation :rofl:
I knew it! You were just using me...... 😝

Username Hidden said:
It would be great finish to make an IH clone...
IH was plasma and with the newer orbital tabs which makes them perpetually floppy.

Username Hidden said:
IH was plasma and with the newer orbital tabs which makes them perpetually floppy.
I know it was plasma. It would be a nice twist. I love how violet looks great on the penny titanium finish was my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.