• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Ti02 Help Please

yea but wearing an original pair hurts when you drop them or loose them.if you want a collectors piece that's o.k too.i like my pair best cause I made them myself .

I have watched, looked at those on Ebay for months. If your timing is right you might get a pr cheaper on a "buy it now" usually because the seller doesn't know what they have. I haven't seen a pr run full auction length and sell much, if any cheaper in the last few months.

I will have to keep my search on eBay.
Saying that I may have found a set of initial run x serial carbon and ruby juliets for £190 or $300. Needs a tune up, no box, but serial number checks out ok. would that be a fair price? Been looking around and the ones on eBay are silly money!

I will have to keep my search on eBay.
Saying that I may have found a set of initial run x serial carbon and ruby juliets for £190 or $300. Needs a tune up, no box, but serial number checks out ok. would that be a fair price? Been looking around and the ones on eBay are silly money!

Personally I feel the value of an x-serialed pr is in the original lenses, a box just adds to value. $300 wouldn't be bad if the frames are scratch free and the lenses are original and very nice. Gotta figure the cost of a tuneup and shipping.
Don't think you will find a minty pr here for that price. So it just depends on what your comfortable paying.

Back