• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet tight hinges: which other Oakleys have tight hinges?

Osmsp2016

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone,
I have an important question. A few years ago I had an accident & my nose broke. It has healed but every time I put on sun glasses, it really hurts the bridge of my nose. I didn't wear sunglasses for 3 years, then due to the UV Rays of the sun I developed sensitive eyes & I purchased an Oakley Juliet & to my surprise, the hinges were so tight that it would hold the sunglasses to the point where the nose piece wouldn't have to sit on the bridge of my nose. I loved it, no more pain. But Juliets are discontinued & are being sold for LOTS of money on eBay. So I was really really hoping that one of you would know a cheaper alternative. So I need POLARIZED lenses, hinges that are tight like Juliets so the nose piece doesn't have to sit on the bridge of my nose & under $150.

Please help
Thank you

If the Juliets worked, why not just get another pair? Many members here offer services to keep your Juliets functioning and looking good.

I am also at a loss here. If they were fitting that good why did you sell them? :(

I think @Lexkempo is right. Save till you can replace that pair because nothing will come close, especially at the price point you are referring to.

Back