• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Titanium Gold 1st Gen ($310 OR $430) SOLD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Juliet Titanium Gold (1st Gen)

• Serial T022607
  • Serial on box matches arm (but arm serial is faded - see photo)
  • Extras: Box (no sponge), coin, paperwork, bag. Original Japan purchase stamp shows purchased Jan 15, 2001
  • Frame: 8 (some minor oxidation throughout but not visible - see photo of me wearing)
  • Lens: 5 (original lens in bad condition but see below - 2 purchase options)
  • Rubber: 10 (brand new root-beer nose bombs, spare root-beer nose bombs, root-beer arms. Brand new black 25 size temple shock (installed), spare original root-beer 15 size temple shock included
  • Bridge: 7 (not tight but not in need of a tune. Still wearable.)
Price

Option 1: As above with original lenses - light scratches on one side, major scratches on the other. This option for someone who intends to use their own replacement Gold or any other lens.
US$ 325 (+ shipping and PayPal fees)

Option 2: As above with original lenses and brand new OEM Gold (see photo).

US$ 445 (+ shipping and PayPal fees)

Shipping will be tracked and insured from Japan.

IMGA0038.jpg
IMGA0006.jpg IMGA0007.jpg IMGA0008.jpg IMGA0010.jpg IMGA0014.jpg IMGA0015.jpg IMGA0016.jpg IMGA0017.jpg IMGA0018.jpg IMGA0019.jpg IMGA0020.jpg IMGA0023.jpg IMGA0022.jpg

PM with offers or questions and thanks for looking!

IMGA0021.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
IMGA0025.jpg IMGA0026.jpg IMGA0027.jpg IMGA0028.jpg IMGA0030.jpg IMGA0031.jpg IMGA0032.jpg IMGA0036.jpg IMGA0037.jpg IMGA0038.jpg A few more pics

I don't think I've ever seen one of those, and especially not with box. GLWS.

Shame the original lens are trashed
Are the replacement lens close? or more brown then the originals

PM sent

Last edited:
PM replied. Still available.

In answer to the question about lens color, the lenses these came with and my OEM replacements look about the same. It may be that the previous owner replaced the 2001 lenses with newer ones, but I can't say.

Gold iridium, at least in its Juliet application, is one of those lenses that didn't change much over the years. Definitely not one of the flashy iridiums, but it's nice to look through.

One detail of these that is easy to overlook is how nice and sharp the edges of the orbital cuts are. And all the Tis I've seen are like that, the other finishes became more and more rounded off.

If I didn't have two pairs of Ti already I'd jump on these, they are one of the more hidden secrets of the Juliet range.

Beautiful. My Ti gold is one of my favorites.

Bump - anyone interested?

2nd bump at 96 hrs. Anyone after this rarity?!

Bump. And to add that for the replacement lenses, I have both the old and the new versions of Gold available (Oleo and pre-Oleo) and both BNIB. Your choice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.