• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Titanium gold lens

OakleyOneKenobi

I am Jim Jannard...
UK
Does anyone know if Oakley changed the finish after the first gen titanium w/t gold after there release in 1999? Looks like the second gen have a different finish.

Not sure if you are asking about the frame or the lenses. I have boxed Ti/Gold and spare boxed lenses. Both look the same. I wasn't aware of any other gens of this model. I am no expert but curious to know as well. I think it is one of the nicest frames, you dont see many.

Not sure if you are asking about the frame or the lenses. I have boxed Ti/Gold and spare boxed lenses. Both look the same. I wasn't aware of any other gens of this model. I am no expert but curious to know as well. I think it is one of the nicest frames, you dont see many.
Apparently there are 3 gens. The one I am referring to is the first gen frame. Yes, they are rare but, there have been 3 on UK ebay in the last 2 weeks, and a very rare X-metal grey with gold that is extremely rare.

Apparently there are 3 gens. The one I am referring to is the first gen frame. Yes, they are rare but, there have been 3 on UK ebay in the last 2 weeks, and a very rare X-metal grey with gold that is extremely rare.
Anyway to tell which gen it is? Mine has a T serial if that makes a difference. Thanks for the info.

Back