• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Torch Iridium

Apparently they're 20% trans compared to 14% for Ruby. Video review here:

@illumination, looks great...

Thanks @kronin323. I hadn't seen that review, but that's exactly what I think of them. I love the colour, but the iridium coating could be a bit thicker. From close it is possible to see the eyes slightly. Looking through, I would say it's like a ever so slight blue tinge. Not much at all, but nice.

Sure, will do. I haven't had too much time to wear them, was raining all day, but I should be able to do some comparing tomorrow and will post some pics.

I have included some pics below. Unfortunately with the picture through the ruby I didn't get as much of the clouds as the other two and didn't have time to take the shot again. The pictures are through the torch iridium, ice iridium polarized and ruby iridium.

I think you can see the slightly higher light transmission than the ruby and personally, as I mentioned before I think there is a very light blue tinge, you can see it in the second picture of the balcony. Very slight. Perhaps my imagination, but I'm sticking with it :p

Torch Iridium:
Photo 30-11-2015 12 57 00.jpg

Photo 30-11-2015 13 00 00.jpg

Ice Iridium Polarized:
Photo 30-11-2015 12 57 38.jpg

Photo 30-11-2015 12 59 35.jpg

Ruby Iridium
Photo 30-11-2015 12 58 37.jpg
Photo 30-11-2015 12 58 45.jpg

I didn't realize they removed them. Damn. Beautiful.

yeah, weird. The PRIZM Daily Polarized replacement lenses are still up, but not the other colours. I'm going to try give them a call when I get some time to see if I can order another set over the phone.